Translate

Berita Terkini Antara News
Memuat berita...
Postingan Terbaru Basando
Memuat postingan...

🌱 Kotak Pelepasan Beban

Sebelum membaca tulisan di bawah ini, silakan Anda ungkapkan perasaan / keluhan Anda hari ini. Terkadang curhat dapat membantu melepaskan sedikit beban yang kita hadapi. Semoga beban Anda hari ini dapat berkurang.

Rekomendasi Artikel

Memuat postingan acak...

Roy Suryo, Sports Minister of Indonesia

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono installed lawmaker and self-proclaimed telecommunications expert Roy Suryo as the new youth and sports affairs minister during an inauguration ceremony at the presidential palace in Jakarta on Tuesday.

The event took place at 3 p.m., following Roy’s appointment by the president on Friday.

Yudhoyono also inaugurated the new Deputy Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Susilo Siswoutomo during the same ceremony.

Roy was appointed to the position amid strong criticism from the public over his ability to serve as the Youth and Sports Minister. Speaking to reporters on Friday, Roy admitted that the position was outside his skill set, but said he was ready to accept the challenge.

“I know this is not an easy job,” Roy said. “I know that people have very low expectations [of me]. I thank you for all the input... I’m aware this is a big job.”




Read more....

Silakan Tinggalkan Pesan

Silakan ikuti blog ini terlebih dahulu jika ingin berkomentar!

Lebih baru Lebih lama

Pengikut

Basandochat

💬 Ruang Obrolan Basando
Belum mengisi nama
Memulai sistem pencarian jalur obrolan... ⏳
🟢 Online (1)

Rekomendasi Artikel

Menampilkan postingan...